Pages

Tuesday 8 July 2014

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - DIY


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz challenge blog and this week our theme is 'DIY'.  For all the details of the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

This card is one that I designed for my recent 'Memory Box Dies and Little Claire Stamps' class.  I've used the 'DIY' stamp from Little Claire which you can find here and also one of the sentiments from the 'Rebecca's Really Useful Male Sentiments' which you can find here.  The little tool dies are from Memory Box.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Hobby Cutz - 'use your favourite colour combination' (for male cards it's blue and kraft/brown)
Sweet Pea Stampers - 'for the boys/men'
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - 'layers'
Crafty Sentiments Designs - 'anything goes'
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'

8 comments:

  1. Great male card, it's nice to see paler colours for a man's card makes a change, brilliant layout too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great male card, I love the colors. Thank you for sharing at Sweet Pea Stampers. We wish you good luck and we hope to see you again. Sylvia, DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design and layout of your card. Great for the DIY enthusiast! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiment Designs for our Anything Goes challenge. Kerry DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. Let me know if you want your card in the Monday post and I'll send you a link to it after it goes live. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
    Thanks
    Cindy from cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab masculine card!!!
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card. Blue and brown is one of my favorite color combos. What great dies you have used.

    Thanks for joining our masculine challenge at The Sweep Pea Stampers.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a super masculine creation.. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Through the Craft Room Door.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, I really like this new card Helen, great layout and the image is just perfect for a masculine creation:) Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments this week!! Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...