Pages

Sunday 13 July 2014

New Squirrel and the Fox Challenge - Ribbon and Lace


We've got a new challenge today on the Squirrel and the Fox challenge blog and our theme is 'ribbon and lace'.  For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for the challenge is:


For my card I've used one of the new digi stamps from Pink Gem - this one is called 'Ballerina Owl' and you can find her here on the Pink Gem website.  The paper I've used is from my stash (no name on it) and the little sentiment is from Craftwork Cards.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

We Do Doobadoo Challenge - 'spotty and dotty'
Crafting for All Seasons - 'tic tac toe' (ribbon, square, pink)
Divas by Design - 'things with wings'
I Love Promarkers - 'things with wings'

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Design...just perfect for our challenge over at Suzy Bee's, I do hope you will join us again next week for another fun challenge..
    Hugs
    Suzy B (Owner)
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sweet card, thanks for sharing and joining us at CC&CC cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your super creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 37 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute card. love that adorable owl and pretty papers, Thanks for joining us at I love promarkers and good luck in the challenges
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card. Thanks for joining us at Divas
    JAyne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card, love the pink and the sweet owl!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Tic Tac Toe" at Crafting for all seasons & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Milnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...