Pages

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Nutcrafters Challenge Reminder - Christmas in July


There is still time to enter our current challenge on the Nutcrafters Challenge Blog - our theme is 'Christmas in July'.  You can find all the details here in the original post and see more inspiration from the Design Team here.

For my card I've used the wonderful 'Jingle Bell Rock' which you can find here on the Nutcrafters website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles - '12 months of Christmas link up'
Completely Christmas - 'anything goes'
The Stamping Chef Challenge - 'anything goes'
Scribble and Scrap - 'anything goes'
Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge - 'make it Christmas or make a splash'
Crafty Boots Challenges - 'Christmas in July'
Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog - 'Christmas in July'

6 comments:

  1. Fab Christmas card Helen. I love the dancing Santa and Mrs Santa image and the lovely backing paper.

    Thank you for joining in with all of the Christmas fun at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the coloring. The background paper compliments it wonderfully. Like the arrangement, use of dies & embellishing. Thank you for entering Doodle Pantry Jul Ch.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    Doodle Pantry DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen, how fun is this image! I love Mr and Mrs. Santa dancing - just so sweet! Thanks so much for joining us over at Doodle Pantry "make it Christmas" challenge. Good luck girl and I hope you will come back and play again with us!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 20 with another lovely card - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My...this just yells..Christmas fun and tis the season. Your card really made me smile. Thank you for joining us in our Doodle Pantry July Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable image! Thanks for joining us over at Doodle Pantry!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...