Pages

Tuesday 29 July 2014

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Anything But a Card


Our new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge (as chosen by me!) is 'anything but a card.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

I've made a little notepad using the inside of a bought note pad and creating my own cover.  The main image and sentiment on the front are from the 'Silhouette Lighthouse' stamp set which you can find here on the Little Claire website.

Here's a view of the inside cover:


I used the little anchor stamp from the 'Seascape' stamp set which you can find here on the Little Claire website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Bloggers Network - 'red, white and blue'
Tuesday Throwdown - 'other than a card or tag'
Brown Sugar Challenge - 'for the boys'

3 comments:

  1. Clever idea Helen, well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Helen......so practical.....a definite favourite! xxGaynor

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great masculine card. Great image too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...