Pages

Friday 4 July 2014

Imagine That - Weekly DT Inspiration


This is my GDT card for the weekly DT inspiration post on the Imagine That blog here - there's also a free digi stamp available too.

I was able to choose some digi stamp sets from the Imagine That store to make projects for the DT inspiration post and as soon as I saw this gorgeous image I knew it had to be one of my choices!  The set is called 'Sweet Deer' and it's available here on the Imagine That website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog - 'stripes or dots'
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
Loves Rubberstamps - 'anything goes'
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
Tuesday Throwdown - 'anything goes'

8 comments:

  1. What a cute deers..glad you have joined Loves Rubberstamps,
    thanks hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable, I love the soft colors you have used. Thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhhh sooooo cute!!! just love that image and the fresh look you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card. Really like it, thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.
    Laurence DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen, love your cute card those dear are gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete

  6. What an adorable card! Thanks for joining Loves Rubberstamps Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute card. I love the design. Thank you for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...