Pages

Friday 18 July 2014

Weekly Imagine That Inspiration Post


I'm really enjoying my time as a summer guest designer for Imagine That! digis.  This is my card for the regular Friday inspiration post and I've used a digi set called 'Airplanes' which you can find here on the website.  There's lots of elements in the set:


I've used the main plane image and one of the sentiments for my card.  I cut round the plane and then used a strip of acetate to attach it to the strut across the card - I've not tried this before but I was pleased with the result!

Make sure you have a look here at the inspiration post to see the wonderful creations from everyone else too.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'spots and dots'
Simply Create Too - 'for a child'
613 Avenue Create - 'anything goes/option of shaped card'
Crafting by Designs - 'use a sentiment'
Digistamps 4 Joy - 'for the boys'
A Girl Who Crafts - 'anything goes'
Crafts and Me Challenge - 'add wings'

10 comments:

  1. Helen this is a fabulous boxcard.
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is ADORABLE!!! I have that set on my wish list.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful creation with great details and perfect for our ‘FOR THE BOYS’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Love he image AND the sentiment. It's a great box card! Thanks for joining the For the Boys Challenge at DigiStamps4Joy. Julie O, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Cheers, Aurora

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous pop up box card, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute Helen. I have a few of these type of card faved for a try really soon. Yours looks fun.
    Thanks for playing along with the Simply Create Too DT in our challenge no. 66, For a Child. Join us again soon.
    Erica (Simply Create Too DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastical *Ü* Loving those pop up cards and love that you used the Airplane with Honey & Boo for it! Super fun. Thanks so much Helen. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an adorable pop up card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Helen: Your pop-up box card is wonderful. We're glad you entered our Challenge #66 - "For A Child" & hope to see your creations in our next challenge too!

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team
    http://SimplyCreateToo.blogspot
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...