Pages

Friday 11 July 2014

Imagine That Weekly Inspiration Post


This is my card for the Weekly Inspiration post on the Imagine That blog here.  I've used the gorgeous 'Ballerina' digi stamp which you can find here - the sentiment I've used comes with the main image stamp.


I've made a little easel card using one of my favourite colour combinations of pink and kraft and have rounded all the corners with a punch.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

OLLCB - 'an easel card'
Corrosive Challenge - 'forever young'
Charisma Cardz - 'anything goes'
Moving Along With the Times - 'girls just wanna have fun'
Creative Fingers Challenge - 'anything goes'
Sister Act Card Challenge - 'anything goes'
A Girl Who Crafts - 'anything goes'

7 comments:

  1. Cute image and card! Thanks for joining us at Sister Act card challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen
    So pretty, and a great sentiment, thanks for joining us at Charisma, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous easel card Helen, such a sweet image and pretty pinks.
    Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen, this is definitely one of my favorite sets, and you did a fabulous job with her!! Love the easel, your soft color palette and sweet coloring. Thanks so much for creating with this Ballerina :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card, very sweet! Thanks for playing at Charisma Cardz! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous easel card. The image is so sweet and I love your use of kraft. Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, stunning image. Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers with our challenge!! Hope to see you again for next time Hugs Tania (DT)xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...