There's a new challenge today on Penny's Challenge Blog and, as always, the theme is 'anything goes'.
Have a look at the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.
We have two great sponsors this week:
I have two cards to share this week.
To make my first card (at the top of this post) I used:
- Graham and Grendel digi stamp from Dr Digi's House of Stamps available here
- patterned paper, stitched die and stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations
And here is my second card:
To make this one I used:
- Blowing Bubbles digi stamp from Hetty Clare available here
- patterned paper from Craft Creations
- stitched die and stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
I would like to enter my cards in the following challenges:
Unicorn Challenge Blog - layer it up (second card)
Moving Along With the Times - for a lady/girl (second card)
Passion for Markers - use a die (first card - image and sentiment are die cut)