Pages

Sunday, 20 September 2026

New Pick 3 Challenge


It's time for a new challenge on The Pick 3 Challenge Blog.

The idea behind the challenge is that we give you a list of elements to include on your card and you must use at least three of those six elements.

And here is the list of elements for this challenge:


For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I used: leaves, checks and brown on my card.  Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used:

- leaf stencil from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Craft Creations
- Distress and Stampin' Up inks
- sentiment label from Funky Fossil Designs

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Colorful Options Challenge - warm earth tones


All About Papercraft Challenge - all about masculine

3 comments:

  1. Dear Helen, what a beautiful fall card. I especially like the checkered border—it goes perfectly with a card for a man. The colors are harmoniously coordinated; I love them. Thank you so much for participating in our “Masculine” Challenge. Sandra from the All About Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your pretty fall leaves Helen:) Thanks so much for joining us at All About Papercraft x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rich, earty colours you've used and the plaid behind is just perfect. Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at All About Papercraft challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...