We're back today with a new challenge on the Cut It Up Challenge Blog:
This time our theme is 'in shape' - we want you to create a shaped card. For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.
Here's another view of my card:
And of two of the panels (the third is a repeat of the panel on the left):
To make my card I die cut three panels from white card using a die from Stampin' Up.
Using my stamping platform I stamped the three panels using the Rustic Snowflake stamp set from Uniko available here. By stamping all three panels in stages I made them identical. I added sentiments from the Christmas Sentiments set also from Uniko here.
I layered the panels with dark grey metallic paper and then attached the three stamped and layered panels to a piece of card to make the trifold design.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Unicorn Challenge Blog - not square




What a clever shaped card! I love that you took the challenge a step further with the trifold design. The matching snowflake panels look fabulous, and I’m impressed by how perfectly you stamped all three to coordinate.
ReplyDeleteNice card, like how you created the background for the panels with the stamped snowflakes!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!! And a great way to create a shaped card!
ReplyDelete