Pages

Wednesday 2 October 2024

New Paper Funday Challenge - Anything Goes/Colours of Autumn

 


It's time for a new challenge on the Paper Funday Challenge Blog:


And for October we have anything goes with the optional theme of 'colours of autumn'.  For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsors are:

Rachelle Anne Miller

and

Star Stampz

Here's another view of my card;


And to make my card I used:

- Autumn Fall Girl Reading digi stamp from Star Stampz availabl here
- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Relaviely Thoughtful and Funky Fossil Desings
- stitched, scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...