Pages

Friday 11 October 2024

GDT Card for Daring Cardmakers Challenge - Furry Pet Friends

 


Hello and happy Friday!  It's going to be a busy day for me today as after work I'm teaching a card making class to a group of ladies from my church!  Hoping it all goes well!!

In the meantime, here's my GDT card for today's Daring Cardmakers Challenge:


This week we want to see your 'Furry Pet Friends' - either those you have or would like to have.  Check out all the details and see the cards from the Design Team here on the challenge blog.

Here's another view of my card:


I used the very cute 'Doggie Days' digi stamp set from Kate Hadfield Designs:


Isn't it a great set of images?!

I used the outline stamps version which is available here but you can also get the pre-coloured version here or a special bundle with both options here.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- die from Elizabeth Craft Designs
- patterned paper from Crafter's Companion
- paper and card from Craft Creations
- Card Candi from Craftwork Cards

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...