Pages

Monday 7 October 2024

New Aud Sentiments Challenge - Embossing and/or Fall

 


It's time for a new challenge on the Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog:


This month our theme ie embossing and/or fall and don't forget that you must use a sentiment too.

For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used the very cute 'Bentley Rain or Shine' digi stamp set from Last Minute Manda:


You can find the set here on the website.

And here's another view of my card:


I also used:

- Promarkers
- dies from Ellipse
- embossing folder from Crafter's Companion
- sentiment stamp from Jane's Doodles
- card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

As You Like It Challenge Blog - favourite square or not card base (I prefer square cards - they are easier to cut layers for and they photograph better too)
Can You Handle the Pressure - anything goes/add a sentiment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...