Pages

Tuesday 1 October 2024

New Critter Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes With a Featured Critter

 


It's time for a new challenge on the Critter Crazy Challenge Blog:


Our challenges are always anything goes with a featured critter.  You can see all the details about today's new challenge and see the cards from the rest of the team here on the challenge blog.

To make my DT card I used a digi stamp set from Last Minute called 'Country Cows Love Cocktails'.  Unfortunately this set has now retired but you can still find lots of great digi stamp sets in Manda's online store here.

Here's another view of my card:


I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Little Claire Designs
- die from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...