Pages

Friday 4 October 2024

GDT Card for Daring Cardmakers Challenge - October Elemental Inspiration Challenge

 


I'm back today with another GDT card for the Daring Cardmakers Challenge Blog:


This week's challenge is the October Elemental Inspiration Challenge and here is our challenge board:


We ask you to make something inspired by the board using at least 3 elements from the pictures.

For more information about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I used the three photos on the bottom line of the board - books, the blanket and the autumn scene plus the colours from the board as a whole.

To make my card I used:

- In the Moment stamp set from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...