Pages

Monday 7 October 2024

New Inspiration Station Challenge

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog:


The idea behind the challenge is that each challenge we give you a photo and you make something inspired by the photo, telling us how you were inspired.

Here is this month's photo:


For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I took the colours from the photo and the leaves along the front edge.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used the Tattered Leaf Stencil from Funky Fossil Designs and a leaf stencil from last year's Stampin' Up catalogue.

I first applied Stampin' Up Crumb Cake ink through the larger leaf stencil using a blending brush and then added a little bit of Soft Suede ink around the edge to add definition.

Then I laid the small leaf stencil over the first stencil and used Mossy Meadow and Soft Suede Stampin' Up ink and Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink with a smaller blending brush.

My stencilled panel was layered on to two shades of brown card and I finished with a sentiment stamp from Funky Fossil Designs and some brown gems.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes/use a stencil
Allsorts Challenge - anything goes/falling leaves

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...