Pages

Sunday 20 October 2024

DT Card for Conie Fong - Succulent and Cactus Bundle

 


Today I'm sharing a Design Team card for Conie Fong:


This cute digi stamp is part of the new 'Succulent and Cactus' bundle - it's a great collection of images suitable for lots of different occasions.

Here's another view of my card:


The bundle is available here in JPG format and here in PNG format.

To see more cards made with the set and the rest of Conie's amazing images, make sure you join our Conie Fong Art & Design Group here on Facebook.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Little Claire Designs
- dies from Ellipse
- sentiment from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

CD Sunday Challenge - anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes


Seize the Birthday - anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...