Pages

Friday 25 October 2024

October Rudolph Days Challenge

 


It's hard to believe but it's the 25th of the month again so that means a new challenge on the Rudolph Days Challenge Blog:


The theme is always anything Christmas goes and every month I choose a top 3 from the entries and invite those people to join me for a future challenge as a Guest Designer.

For all the details about today's challenge, head over to the challenge blog here.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used:

- Christmas Friends stamp set and dies from Stampin' Up
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- dies from Stampin' Up and Spellbinders
- stamped sentiment from Little Claire Designs
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Jingle Belles Challenge - while shepherds watched their flocks
Passion for Markers - make it cute

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...