Pages

Monday 28 October 2024

GDT Card For Relatively Thoughtful

 


I'm back today with another GDT project for Relatively Thoughtful.

This month the team are showcasing the wonderful new range of Sherlock Holmes products including paper collections and a fabulous set of stamps.

stamp set available here


Evidence A4 Cutting Collection available here


Backgrounds Collection available here

Here's another view of the card I made:


I used elements from the paper collections and added details with the stamps using black Versafine ink.

For more inspiration using Relatively Thoughtful products, head over to our RT Create, Make and Share Facebook Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...