Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2024

SeptemberRudolph Days Challenge


I can't quite believe it's the 25th of the month already but it is and that means a new Rudolph Days Challenge!


The challenge is anything Christmas goes and runs from the 25th until the last day of the month.

Each month I choose a top 3 from the entries and invite those people to join me as a Guest Designers for a future challenge - there are two joining me for today's new challenge.

To find out more about the new challenge and link up your cards, head over to the challenge blog here.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used a digi stamp that I won recently for being chosen as Card of the Week by Dr Digi's House of Stamps.

Here's what I used:

- Choir of Angels digi stamp from Dr Digi's House of Stamps available here
- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up and Creative Crafting World
- sparkle tape from The Works
- die from Stampin' Up
- white card from Hobbycraft

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

As You Like It Challenge - favourite die (I love this stitched and scalloped die - it really makes the image pop without having to use lots of layers to frame it)


Inkspirational Challenge - I'm hoping halos count as headwear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...