Pages

Sunday 15 September 2024

September Craftin' Round the World Challenge

 


This evening I'm sharing my first DT card for this month's Craftin' Round the World Challenge.


There are three themes for this month's challenge.  There's a scrapbook sketch or a card sketch or you can follow our 'open theme' as I did.

You can find all the details about the challenge and link up your card in the Facebook Group here.

To make my card I used this cute digi stamp set from Last Minute Manda:


This is 'Bentley Rain or Shine' and you can find the set here on the shop website.

I also used:

- Promarkers and Ohuhu markers
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:



Inkspirational - Designer's Choice: Make Your Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...