Pages

Monday 23 September 2024

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Reminder - Favourite Foods

 


We're back today on the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog with a reminder about our current challenge:


Can you see a pattern in my cards?!  Last week it was Christmas pudding and this week it's cake!

For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge reminder post here.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used:

- It's Cake O'Clock stamp set from Jane's Doodles available here from Relatively Thoughtful
- Promarkers
- oval die from Ellipse
- patterned paper from Doodlebug
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...