Pages

Monday 23 September 2024

GDT Card for Relatively Thoughtful - Autumn Glow

 



Today I'm back with my second September GDT card for Relatively Thoughtful.


This month we're showcasing this beautiful collection:


You can find the paper version of the Autumn Glow collection here on the Relatively Thoughtful website.  If you prefer the digital download, you can find that here.

Here's another view of my card:



I die cut one of the bird images and then layered my card up with two of the papers and some white card for contrast.  

In the past I've always put the front panel of the card in the middle but this time I wanted to show the paper on the left hand side of the back piece so I put the front panel to the other side.

For lots more inspiration using this wonderful collection, make sure you join our RT Create, Make and Share Facebook Group.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Double D Challenges - fall leaves



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...