Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2024

New I Love Promarkers Challenge - Anything Goes/Gnomes

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog.


This time our challenge is anything goes with the optional theme of gnomes. For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this week's challenge is:


And to make my card I used:

- Gnome Friends in the Garden digi stamp set from Last Minute Manda available here
- Promarkers
- stamped sentiment from Jane's Doodles
- patterned paper from Poundland
- card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Markers - include a flower


Inkspirational Challenge - make your mark

3 comments:

  1. I love the sentiment, goes with this gnome perfectly. Thanks for joining Passion for markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful blue/red colors on this Helen! Beautiful DP behind your fun gnomey! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational: Make your Mark! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love that sentiment! Such a cute image and wonderful, striking colours. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...