Pages

Monday 30 September 2024

New Cupcake Inspirations Challenge - Orange, Brown and Turquoise

 


We're back today with another challenge on the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge:


This week it's a colour challenge.  For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used this beautiful collection from Relatively Thoughtful:


You can find the paper version of the Autumn Glow collection here on the Relatively Thoughtful website.  If you prefer the digital download, you can find that here.

I added some turquoise Bazzill card and a sentiment stamp from Funky Fossil to finish my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...