Pages

Monday 16 September 2024

DT Card for Radiant Artistry Designs

 


Today I'm sharing my first DT card for Radiant Artistry Designs!


To find out more about them and see what's in the shop head over to their website here.

The image I've used on this card is from the 'Nature's Nook' colouring book which you can find here.

Here's another view of my card:


I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

CD Sunday Challenge - anything goes
Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Helen, who could resist that sweet little face! Congrats on the new DT.
    Thanks for joining in at Crafty Catz .
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful beautifully coloured image,that pup is absolutely adorable,thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...