Pages

Friday 13 September 2024

GDT Card For Daring Cardmakers - On the Ball

 


I'm back today with another GDT card for the Daring Cardmakers Challenge:


The theme for this week's challenge is 'on the ball' - you can find more details and see the inspiration from the Design Team here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used:

- Football Boy digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs available here
- Promarkers
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes
Love to Craft Challenge - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Great card with an adorable image which l grandson would love its got the right colours on for his team x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant card
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for
    Crafty Catz Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...