Pages

Saturday 21 September 2024

GDT Card For The Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Anything Goes/Anything But Square

 


I'm back today with my second GDT card for this month's Penny Black Saturday Challenge:


This month's challenge is anything goes using a Penny Black product with the optional theme of 'anything but square'.

For all the details and to see the cards from the Design Team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used:

- And All My Friends stamp by Penny Black
- Promarkers
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment and patterned paper from Crafter's Companion
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

As You Like It Challenge - favourite die (I love this stitched rectangle die from Stampin' Up.  The stitched paper finishes off my image panel rather than just cutting it to size.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Helen - such a sweet image!
    Thanks so much for guest designing for us this month!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...