Pages

Thursday 2 September 2021

Stampers Delights September New Release

 


It's new release day at Stampers Delights!

Today I'm sharing my card made with the beautiful 'Angel Globe' image:


I've used the digi version of the image which is available here on the website and it's also available as a clear stamp set here.

And this month's other new release image is:


This one is called 'Sweet Angel' and is available here as a digi stamp set and here as a clear stamp set.

To see more new release inspiration, have a look here on the blog.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- self adhesive glitter film
- card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Markers - add a sentiment

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Helen, this is gorgeous! Beautiful colouring and fabulous sparkle. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...