Pages

Saturday 4 September 2021

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Beginning With the Letter S

 


There's a new challenge today on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge and this week it's anything goes with the option to include something beginning with S.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

And the prize on offer for this week's winner is:


To make my card I used one of the Decorative Masks from the Stampin' Up Gingerbread and Peppermint suite with some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.

I added a sentiment from the First Frost stamp set and some black gems to finish the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...