Pages

Wednesday 15 September 2021

New Sparkles Challenge - Autumn Colours

 


There's a new challenge today on the Sparkles Challenge Blog and this time we'd like to see autumn colours on your projects.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I've used one of the images from this month's Digi of the Month set from Imagine That Digistamp:


Aren't they cute?!

To see how the Digi of the Month challenge works have a look here - you will definitely want to get involved!

The full set of images is available here on the Imagine That Digistamp website.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper, stitched scallop die and stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

1 comment:

  1. Awww... Your meerkat is adorable! I love the gingham paper too. Valérie (DT Sparkles)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...