Pages

Saturday 18 September 2021

Marvellous Mini Masterpieces October Challenge

 


Today it's my turn to share my DT piece in the Marvellous Mini Masterpieces Facebook Group.

Each month we give you an inspiration picture and ask you to create something which is less than 4 by 5 inches.

You can find more details and lots of inspiration here in the Facebook Group,

Here is this month's inspiration picture:


I made an ATC.

I started by stamping a flower from the Stampin' Up Art Gallery stamp set in Daffodil Delight and Gorgeous Grape stamped off and full strength.

The dragonfly stamp is from Creative Stamping magazine - I stamped it over the background and then again on white card, cut it out and used some foam pads.

The dragonfly word transparency is from my stash.

I'd like to enter my ATC in the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - wings and things or furry friends

1 comment:

  1. Simply adore the fantastic colors and the layout with the dragonfly. The CAS card warms my heart.
    Thank you so much for joining us over at Creative Knockouts for our Wing & Things/Furry friends challenge.
    Good luck!

    Hugs,
    Tamie Camp DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...