Pages

Wednesday 1 September 2021

New SheepSki Designs Blog Challenge - Boys and Girls Come Out to Play


There's a new challenge today on the SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'boys and girls come out to play'.

For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used:

- 50's Chic digi stamp from SheepSki Designs available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper and stitched die from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Markers - add a sentiment
I Love Promarkers - anything goes/more than one layer

5 comments:

  1. She is so elegant and the paper you chose is the perfect compliment to your colouring. Love your little sentiment circle. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is just stunning! A gorgeous image and your colouring is fab. Love the backing paper and the black really makes it pop. Thanks so much for sharing at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is ever so pretty,

    Thanks for playing along with us at I Love Promarkers,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Total girly gorgeousness <3
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous girly card. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...