Pages

Tuesday 21 September 2021

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Add Some Metal

 


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this time we want you to add some metal!

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

To make my card I used two different papers from the Classic Garage collection from Stampin' Up (now retired) and one of the sentiments from the All Geared Up stamp set.

My metal is a key embellishment which was part of the suite.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Dream Valley Challenges - two or more patterned papers


2 comments:

  1. What a fun way to use the two papers Helen! Love the key embellishment by the sentiment too. Wouldn't this be a great way to gift someone a new car?! (I know, I know. I'm dreaming!!!) Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card for a man - I love the colored keys against the black background. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...