Pages

Tuesday 21 September 2021

Ike's World Challenge Reminder - Anything Goes/Autumn

 


We've reached the mid-way point in our current challenge at the Ike's World Challenge Blog and this month it's anything goes with the option of autumn.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look on the challenge blog here.

To make my card I printed out two of the images from the Leaves set of digital stamps, coloured them with Promarkers and cut them out.

I put these on a piece of patterned paper from Craft Creations and added a stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up between the two leaves.

I layered with some dark brown paper and punched some dots out of the same paper to create my embellishments.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Sweet Stampers Challenge - stripes and/or dots
Crafty Gals Corner - hello fall

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful CAS card,thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely autumn card! Your leaves are beautiful. Thank you for playing with us at the MMM Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card. So glad you shared over at Crafty Gals Corner, Make My Monday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining us at crafty gals Challenge Corner.. i just love your card so very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...