Pages

Wednesday 1 September 2021

New Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes

 


The beginning of the month means another new challenge on Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge Blog - it's anything goes as long as you use patterned paper on your creation.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

I'm sharing another card I've made with this new stamp set from The Card Hut:


The set was designed by the very talented Sophie Spencer-Beeley and you can find it here on The Card Hut website.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- scalloped stitched die from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...