Pages

Saturday 18 September 2021

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Add Some Plaid, Checked or Gingham


There's a new challenge today on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Blog and this week it's anything goes with the option to add some plaid, checked or gingham paper.

For all the details, have a look here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I've used another of the digi stamps from this month's Digi of the Month set from Imagine That Digistamp:


Isn't it a great set?

If you'd like more details about the Digi of the Month Challenge, head over to the Imagine That Digistamp Blog here.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Craft Creations and Stampin' Up
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Christmas With the Cuties - anything cute and Christmassy

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card. Thanks for joining Christmas Kickstart challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...