Pages

Sunday 13 December 2015

The Glory of Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes (3 weeks)


A new challenge has started today on the Glory of Christmas Challenge and for our last challenge of the year it's an 'anything Christmas goes theme.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

I'm so pleased to see the wonderful Kathryne is back with her gorgeous digi stamps designs - she is now Miss Daisy Stamps and you can find her website here.

For this card I've used a digi called 'Alannah and Snowball' - you can find it here on their website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Winter Wonderland - 'snow people'
QKR Stampede - 'snow scene'

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Helen, for your lovely post and kind words. It's wonderful to be back and especially to be in touch again. I've always admired your style of design, and what you've done with Alannah & Snowball is gorgeous, once again! Your colour choice is lovely, the stitching beautiful. I love the paper with the snowflakes. It's all very beautiful, Helen. Thank you for sharing your creation. xx Kathryne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen - this is gorgeous. The background is lovely and this image is adorable - I didn't know Kathryne was back with her stamps but I've always loved them. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORgeous! What a sweetie your image is..
    I LOve your 'Blue's.
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at
    QKR Stampede.
    Chrissyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the colors and image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...