Pages

Thursday 10 December 2015

New CRAFT Challenge - Christmas


A new challenge has started today on the CRAFT Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'Christmas'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

We're sponsored this week by:


and


and


For my card I've used a digi from The Stamping Boutique called 'Bethlehem' - you can find it here on their website.  It's a more traditional Christmas image than a lot of the ones I use and I thought the sentiment matched it perfectly.  Some people believe in the Christmas story and others believe all year round.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Moments Challenge - 'traditional Christmas'
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'

5 comments:

  1. Great image and sentiment. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 213th FF AG challenge! Advent Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS design, Helen. Thanks for entering the challenge "BELIEVE" at PoP this month. We hope you enter again.
    hugs,
    Teresa GDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your CAS card-simple but powerful, and perfect for the Path of Positivity challenge this month. Thanks for playing and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! It's perfect for our Believe challenge at Path of Positivity. I'm so glad you chose to join us this month! Julie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card. Perfect image for our Believe theme over at Path of Positivity. Thanks for sharing with us.
    Katrina
    ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...