Pages

Thursday 10 December 2015

New Julia Spiri Challenge - Doll's House


There's a new challenge today on the Julia Spiri Challenge Blog and this time it's anything goes with the twist of making a doll's house.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog and see the wonderful inspiration from the rest of the Design Team!

The prize on offer to the challenge winner is:

The winner will receive 2 images but if the random winner has used a Julia Spiri image you will get 4 images and a GDT spot for a future challenge.

For my creation I've used the very cute 'Little Lori' which you can find here In Julia's Etsy shop.

I'd like to enter my project in the following challenges:

Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
Clear It Out Challenge - 'anything goes'
Craft Your Passion Challenge - 'anything goes'
Not Just Cards - 'anything goes'

4 comments:

  1. Very cute, lovely image!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Hugs,
    Sandra
    TTCRD DT
    Cards and Creativity {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Craft Your Passion this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Tammi, Craft Your Passion DT
    makememories4life {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...