Pages

Friday 25 December 2015

Fabrika Fantasy - Winter Games 1


A couple of weeks back I was lucky enough to win some Fabrika Fantasy digi stamps as a challenge prize and this is one of the images I chose.

It's called 'Winter Games 1' and you can find it here on the Fabrika Fantasy website.  I've used some Kanban card as my backing and added some snowflakes punched out of kraft paper with little pearls on them.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

2 Crafty Girls - 'winter blues'
As You Like It Challenge - 'favourite Christmas colours' (kraft and blue as it works for male cards and also looks more 'wintery' to me)
CCC Digi Creations - 'anything goes'

2 comments:

  1. Very nice winter card for a boy and great colouring! Thank you, Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab card. I love those colours together. Thanks for joininng AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...