Pages

Thursday 24 December 2015

Imagine That Digis by Kris Inspiration Post - The World Was Blessed at Christmas


Yesterday the wonderful Kris from Imagine That Designs shared a beautiful freebie on the store inspiration blog and I couldn't resist making a last minute Christmas card with it!

The post is here on the blog if you would like to have it too.

I simply printed it out, cut round it and then matted the image on to snowflake paper and then gold and burgundy paper.  I added some gold self adhesive pearls to finish the card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting Muskateers - 'use a sentiment'
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'anything Christmas goes'
Through the Purple Haze - 'Christmas'
Dream Valley Challenges - 'Christmas'
Art by Miran Challenge - 'anything goes'

2 comments:

  1. Really nice card Helen, lovely job with this freebie! :) Thanks & Merry Christmas xK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the message on your card. It is just perfect for the Christmas challenge at Through The Purple Haze. Good luck, Jackie DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...