Pages

Saturday 26 December 2015

2 Cute Ink - Ice Skating Penguin


Yes, I know Christmas was yesterday but I still have some Christmas/winter cards to share over the next few days!

This is a card made with the very cute 'Ice Skating Penguin' digi from 2 Cute Ink - you can find him here in their Etsy shop.  The card is actually much smaller than it looks on this post - the base is 8cm square.

I used up a small piece of polka dot paper, some red gems and a sentiment from LC Designs to finish the card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

My Time to Craft Challenge - 'last minute Christmas makes'
ABC Christmas Challenge - 'Z is for zoo'
Papertake Weekly - 'yourfavourite challenge - 24 November - take your pick - red and/or green'

5 comments:

  1. Hi Helen what a sweet little card with just the cutest penguin .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Helen :-) the penguin is adorable, love the whole design of this, it made me smile :-)

    thanks for joining us for our last Papertake Weekly Challenge.
    Wishing you a Very Happy New Year! :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x
    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderfully cute Zoo Animal you have chosen to share with us at ABC Christmas challenge. Good Luck!! Sarah GDT :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww - he's so cute! I love how you colored him and matted on the stitched circles. Lovely display of a darling image. :)
    Thanks for sharing your creation over at ABC Christmas Challenges! We hope you come back soon!
    Mandy ~ ABC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute Helen! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Have a Happy New Year! Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...