Pages

Monday 14 December 2015

New Cutie Pie Challenge - Cutie Bingo


We've got a new challenge on the Cutie Pie Challenge Blog today and this month we're playing 'cutie bingo':

              

You can more details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful:


For my card I've used a digi from Pink Gem Designs called 'Carol Singing Mice' - you can find it here on the Pink Gem website.  I've used the middle vertical line of the board - pearls, cute stamp and lace.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pretty Christmas card, thanks for sharing.
    Happy Christmas and New Crafting Year 2016 cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...