Pages

Thursday 10 December 2015

New Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Add Some Glitter


A new challenge started today on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog and this week we're asking you to 'add some glitter'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for the challenge is:


For my card I've used a digi from All Dressed Up called 'Christmas Reindeer' - you can find it here in their Etsy shop.

I've 'added some glitter' using some Sparkle Glitter Sheet from Little Claire - you can find it here on their website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - 'winter wonderland'
Crafty Gal's Corner - 'anything goes'
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - 'sparkle'
All Dressed Up Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'

8 comments:

  1. I love the way you did this! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner! Jeanie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen,

    Stunning card. Love it. Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up.

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT All Dressed Up
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card Helen! Love the glitter! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card with all the glittering Helen.
    Thanks so much for joining us at All Dressed Up!!
    Bernadet
    *All Dressed Up DT*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of that glitter! My granddaughter is looking over my shoulder and WANTS your card!! So cute. Thanks for playing along with our Winter Wonderland challenge at Creative Knockouts. Good luck! Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo I love this. That glitter really does help the image to stand out!! Thank you so much for joining us this time!!

    Sheila
    *All Dressed Up DT*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your bauble them with the reindeer as the main glittery bauble :D
    Andrea x
    All Dressed Up DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...