Pages

Thursday 10 December 2015

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge


It was my turn to pick this week's theme for the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge and I decided on 'cute Christmas'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs called 'Chloe With Gift' - you can find her here on the Pink Gem website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

ABC Christmas Challenge - 'y is for youngster'
2 Crafty Girls - 'anything goes'

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas challenge with this gorgeous girly Christmas card.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable. I love the colors you used. Thanks for joining 2 Crafty Girls Anything Goes Challenge.
    Happy Holidays,
    DT Jessica
    Creative Crafting Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card you have made here. It fits our challenge this month well of “Anything goes”. Thanks for taking part and good luck.

    Wishing you and your family a happy Christmas and all the best for 2016.

    Kym (2 Crafty Girls Challenge Blog Design Team Member)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww...sweet card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...