Pages

Monday 19 March 2012

Ponder a Moment .....


While I was blog browsing recently I came across a digi-stamp site called D'Arcy's Diaries and couldn't resist buying a couple of them!

Here's my first card made with one of the images which is called 'Ponder a Moment'.  I've used some Making Memories paper, a bit of lace and one of the Tim Holtz ticket sentiments plus a paper flower and some Card Candi.  

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

DYSU - 'favourite colour' (pink)
The Poodles Parlour - 'anything goes'
2 Sisters Challenge - 'spots and dots'

9 comments:

  1. She was my 1st D'Arcy to colour up too. I'm glad you have found her and played along with our 1st challenge over at D'Arcy's Diaries :0)
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! Simple and very stylish - thanks for sharing with us
    hugs
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card with the lovely D'Arcy. Love the elegant and classy feeling on your card
    Thank you for joining us for our first challenge at D'Arcy's Diaries and I hope to see you again!
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just a lovely card with a lovely stamp on it! Love dots! =)

    Thanks for playing along at D´Arsy´s first challange!
    Hugs Maritha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card Helen. I'm like Maritha - love dots!

    Thank you for joining us at D'Arcy's for our first challenge. Hope to see you there next time. :)

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Helen, love the image.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Helen, She is so cute and the card is put together beautifully. hugs, Carol s.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you found us and entered our very first challenge with this lovely card. Don't forget to pop by tomorrow for new release day and the start of our new challenge,
    Hugs
    H xx
    D'Arcys Diaries DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...