Pages

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Chloe in the Garden


I hope everyone is enjoying their week so far - I managed to get lots of crafting done yesterday including this card made with one of the very cute Pink Gem stamps called 'Chloe in the Garden'.  The paper I've used is from the latest issue of Creative Cardmaking magazine - there's a lovely selection of coloured toppers and papers from Pink Gem in the middle of the magazine.  The sentiment stamp is also from Pink Gem and I've layered the card up with some kraft paper and pink card.  I've coloured my Card Candi to match the papers.

Some challenges for my card:

Pink Gem Challenge - 'perfect pastels'
Divas by Design - 'spots or stripes'
Passion for Promarkers - 'for Mum/female relative'
Craft Your Passion - 'anything goes'

 

7 comments:

  1. Pretty, fresh and perfect as always Helen.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet Helen
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous!!!Thanks for sharing this with us at Craft your Passion this week.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card and adorable image, Helen. Love the springy colors. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenge this week.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen.
    Really a great card. Love the sweet image and both the layour and coloring is fab! Thanks for joining our challenge at PFP:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Helen, what a beautiful card. I love the image and gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
    I'm sorry for the late comment x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...