Pages

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Flossie and Butterflies


It's a grey and miserable day here today so I thought I'd share a card which hopefully will make everyone think of spring!  The stamp I've used is one of the brand new Flossie range from Little Claire - this one is called 'Flossie and Butterflies' and can be found here on the website.  
 
I made the easel base card using some Go Kreate dies and the paper I've used on the base is from Craft Creations.  The card itself is made from Bazzill and I've added some Card Candi coloured with my Orchid Promarker.  The sentiments are peel offs.
 
A few challenges for my card:
 
DYSU - 'things with wings'
Cute Card Thursday - 'signs of spring'
Allsorts Challenge Blog - 'spread your wings'
Crafts and Me Challenges - 'things with wings'

9 comments:

  1. This is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card Helen, loving all the butterflies and easels are always a hit with me.

    Thanks so much for joining in my Things with Wings theme at Allsorts this week, good luck and hope to see you again.

    I think you card would also fit our Springtime theme at our sister challenge Penny Black and More

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hay - love the shape

    kitten - DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen, Another cute card and beautifully coloured as usual. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A real sweet card.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    I have candy if your interested
    http://fleurapassionforcraft.blogspot.com/
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh What a beautiful Card, Thanks so much for playing along at Crafts and Me this week:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cute pretty card Helen, great image too...thanks for joining in with the Crafts and Me challenge this week
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Helen, your Flossie and Butterflies image looks lovely on this sweet easel card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's Things with Wings challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...