Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2012

A Couple of Flossies ....


Today I'm sharing two cards I designed for the Little Claire breakfast workshops at the GNPE in Harrogate last weekend.  

The first one (above) is an easel card made with one of the new Flossie die cuts.  I've used some blue card and patterned paper, a die cut sentiment, ribbon and a couple of self adhesive gems - nice and simple!


This second card is a stamped one made with the 'Flossie and Birds' stamp plus the versatile and very useful 'Georgina's Buttons and Stitching Stamp Set'.  I created a patchwork pattern using four squares of gingham paper and then used the cross stitch stamp across the joins between the squares.  The buttons are stamped and coloured and then I finished the card off with a die cut tag sentiment and some Card Candi.

I'd like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

The Poodles Parlour - 'anything goes'
Pollycraft Monday - 'check it out' (second card)
Shopping Our Stash - 'buttons and/or bows'

7 comments:

  1. They are both gorgeous hun :O)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both gorgeous cards Helen!

    Thanks for joining us for our Check it out challenge at Pollycraft this week!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, lovely work. thanks for joining us at Poodles Parlour Challenge, good luck. cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 absolutely gorgeous cards hun..
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards love the gingham paper you used, I so need to get some!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Shopping our Stash (SOS) this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. those buttons are a great interpretation of our challenge...thanks for playing in the Buttons and Bows challenge at Shopping our Stash this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...